Wednesday, March 09, 2005

The Thrill of Grace

For of His fullness we have all received, and grace upon grace.

John 1:16

Is the experience of God’s grace in your life a thrilling thing? It is for me! Just thinking about the fact that God, by His own sovereign plan, decided to be gracious to me is overwhelming.

He poured out His grace on me. He forgave all my sins. He granted me the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. He gave me an understanding of His Word. He called me to spiritual ministry. Every day He gives me a rich communion with the saints, and I relish being a part of His redeemed people. He enables me to see the world as His handiwork. I am His child, and He loves me in a personal way.

There is nothing greater than receiving grace upon grace. I pray that is your experience.

MacArthur, J. (2001). Truth for today : A daily touch of God's grace (Page 82). Nashville, Tenn.: J. Countryman.
Listen to this entry Listen to this entry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home